28 June 2014

Music: 3 Songs On Replay

Do you ever find yourself listening to the same songs? On repeat? For days? Or maybe a couple of weeks?  Well, I definitely do! It happens so frequently that I'm starting to sing at work, and I'm not a singing-in-public type of person. In fact I'm more of a sing-in-the-shower and sing-in-the-car type of person.

Here are the three songs I just can't enough of the last couple of weeks.

Day Drinking by Little Big Town - I first heard this on the CMT awards when they performed in all white and HAD PAINT SPLATTER EVERYWHERE AT THE END, it was super neat.  I have to admit, I just really love the whistling and the drumming parts.  It's so easy to get that tune stuck in my head!


This is How We Roll Remix by Florida Georgia Line, Jason Derulo, Luke Bryan - So, yeah this one is also from the CMT awards.  The version on spotify (the official version, I think) is different from the actual CMT performance version where they mixed This Is How We Roll and Talk Dirty together.  Both versions have been stuck in my head and are super fun to dance around to while getting dressed for work.



Surfboard by Cody Simpson - Originally I didn't like this song when it was performed the first time on the last season of Dancing with the Stars.  I guess by the second time it was performed, in it's entirety this time, I started to like it.  So of course I took to spotify and guess what...it's stuck in my head.

What about you? What songs have you found yourself humming or singing when there's no music playing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. :)