Jeane and
Jem are hosting a challenge the month of July. It's just what the title of this post says, they're going to be blogging every day in July! Jeane's
post here has a list of daily prompts and a nice little button show off.
I'm planning on blogging the first week in July even though I'll be on the road and in who-knows-where Wyoming. I decided that I'm going to attempt Jeane and Jem's challenge, though I won't be following all of their prompts. I plan on mixing them up a bit and doing which ever ones I feel the urge to do. As I've mentioned before (I think) I have issues committing and I can't automatically just crank out decent quality of posts on the daily. So they're my disclaimer, I'm going to attempt the challenge, but I'm not planning on doing all the prompts on all the right days. Hollandaise*? Good.
Also, I guess I should note that I'm going to write and schedule posts for the first week of the challenge since I'll be traveling and stuff. Some days I'll post twice, once with the scheduled post and then whatever I decide to blog about during our trip. Looks like it might be a bit busy around this spot of the internet!
*
Culinary humor right there. I couldn't help myself. I said hollandaise because I didn't know how to spell capisce. Capisce?
I've been needing some blog inspiration. Maybe I should join in!
ReplyDelete